Ephesians 3:17b-19: And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Paper Animal




I’m glad you found the origami animal that was left for you!  Isn’t it amazing these tiny creations made of paper.  Did you know that origami started in the 17th century AD.  Origami is the art of taking a flat piece of paper and turning it into a sculpture through folding and bending the paper.  How crazy it is to think that a flat piece of paper can become such an amazing work of art.  This reminds me so much of exactly how God took my life and turned it into something beyond description.  Before I knew Christ, I felt like my life was a flat piece of paper, just boring, empty and lifeless.  Just like it took time and dedication to make the piece of origami you found, it took God time and dedication to prepare my life to accept Him as my Lord and Savior.  My life has been folded, bent, molded, and sculptured all by the mighty hands of God.  How great it is to know that God is in control of us and is there waiting to mold and shape us into an amazing work of art.  Before I knew Christ I used to fight so much when my life was changed, folded, and bent.  Now, I accept these changes with a different aspect, because I know it is God making the changes and teaching me to continuously depend and look to him for answers.  God tells us in Isaiah 64:8 “But now, O Jehovah, thou art our Father, we are the clay, and thou our potter, and we all are the work of they hand.”  Enjoy your day and always know God loves you and is waiting for you to call upon Him to mold, shape, fold and bend you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment