Ephesians 3:17b-19: And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Heart Puzzle

Bright Pink Heart Clipart
 
Don't you just love a good puzzle?  I do.  I love seeing the final product and know that I accomplished the task of twisting and turning each piece to make it fit into a masterpiece.  I love that I got to write this blog post tonight.  I actually spent the evening last night at the ER with my husband because of severe chest pains he was having.  When we got to the ER, I said the golden words "chest pains," and he was whisked away at rapid speeds because something wrong with your heart is a very serious matter.  They X-rayed him.  They ultra sounded him.  They CT scanned him.  All nothing.  No signs of anything wrong inside his body!  It was a puzzle for sure.  The Dr. had no answers for us.  All the pieces were there for a healthy body, but one piece was missing - the one that explained where this pain was coming from. 
Do you ever feel like that?  Do you ever feel like all your pieces are in the right spot, but just one piece is missing?  The piece that makes it all make sense.  The piece that heals, that forgives, that loves.  That piece is Jesus Christ.  He is our missing piece.  He is our answer.  He is our way to get to God the Father.  John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
And if you already know Jesus as your Lord and Savior - then what?  Serve Him!  Use your FULL heart to spread it to others.  Jesus isn't your missing piece for you to keep it all to yourself!!  I am sure if that Dr. last night was able to figure out some crazy reason why my husband was having so much pain, he would be telling other Dr.'s about it so that they could cure others.  Make each day count for the Kingdom of God!!
1 Chronicles 28:9
And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every desire and every thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment