Ephesians 3:17b-19: And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thank You Mail Carrier!


Thank you Mail Carrier
I don't know anything about him, but I know the exact time my mail carrier comes every day.  I know what type of car he drives.  I know when he is late.  I know when there is a substitute.  I know my mail carrier will come every day:  rain, sunshine, sleet, snow and ice.  I know all about my mail carrier's schedule - the only visitor I get to my house daily, and being a stay at home Mom, I look forward to my daily walk down the driveway to get the goodies he has stashed in my mailbox.  Never do I get to say thank you.  Never do I get to acknowledge my gratitude for his diligent deliveries.  So, we just wanted to let you know that we appreciate YOU!!!  We appreciate your service that you provide DAILY regardless of any circumstances.  Thank you. 

Isn't that a great feeling knowing that someone is there for you everyday?  This is just the mail, but God is there for you everyday.......regardless of YOUR circumstances.  Regardless of the hurricane in your life.  Regardless of the tornadoes that spin you out of control.  Regardless of the blizzard that we can create daily and let it snowball out of control.  God shows up for us daily.  God sent his son Jesus Christ so that we could be forgiven and so that we could see the unconditional love that shows up for us daily.  Luckily we don't have to wait for that one time of the day for God.  He is always available, always ready to listen, always ready to hold us up in every situation.  A relationship with our Heavenly Father is readily available when you accept the gift that He has given through the blood of Jesus Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment