Ephesians 3:17b-19: And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Monday, May 13, 2013

POPCORN


I’m so glad you have found the popcorn we left for you!! Don’t you just love RedBox…one of the greatest inventions EVER!!! And what better to go with a good movie than popcorn!! One of my favorite things to do is snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie with some yummy buttery popcorn! I was making popcorn the other day and for some reason my 19 month old thought it was the funniest thing he had seen all day I think. He giggled and giggled….it got me thinking about how I can totally relate to popcorn right now!! You see I am surrounded by the most wonderful ladies at my church. We have just come alive with the energy of Jesus in the past couple months and I love it!! My insides feel like a bunch of popcorn is just popping and popping!!! Between the bible studies, our awesome worship time on Sundays and the encouragement I get from the ladies I am surrounded by, my life is just popping with the Holy Spirit! I am constantly reminded every day how much Jesus loves me and wants to use me for His service. With recent experiences in my life, I have decided that I am no longer going to sit around and let this popping inside of me go to waste, I am going to GO AND DO the things Jesus lays on my heart. When the Holy Spirit “pops” something into my mind and I know it is lead by my Lord and Savior I am going to put that popping to good use! It will only bless me and others around me.
As silly as it may sound, you can experience this popping inside of you too!! When we sit still long enough and ask God to speak to us, HE WILL. One of the most important things is knowing how to discern the voice of God and know when he is speaking to you. I encourage you to read Gods word daily, learn how He teaches and how much He personally loved everyone. My pastor has mentioned a lot recently how we should love love love the people in our life and the people we come in contact with. What better way to express Gods endless, faithful, gracious, forgiving love than to do the same thing to everybody that we meet.
Thank you for reading our blog and I hope you experience the “popping” of the Holy Spirit in your life soon!!!
This blog entry is dedicated to the lovely ladies at Sardis Baptist Church and the endless encouragement you give me to be like Jesus! Thank you for the wise leadership and understanding you always show everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment