Ephesians 3:17b-19: And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Bubbles!!

Yay!  You found the bubbles that someone left just for you! Bubbles are always
fun and they produce lots of giggles at my house, but only if we actually open
the bottle and blow through the wand.  The bubble solution in this bottle will
not and can not become a bubble unless it becomes subjected to a force, gets
stretched and then gets filled with air!  That's a lot like me when I became a
Christian.  God revealed to me His authority, then I took a step of faith to
believe and once I did, He filled me with the power and presence of the Holy
Spirit.  Wow!  Had I not become a believer in Christ I would have never reached
my full potential. Ephesians 4:1 says it like this "I, a prisoner for serving
the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been
called by God."  You can stay in the bottle like the rest of the solution or you
can surrender yourself to God calling you today!
    We pray that this gift and the message of Christ has touched you in some
way. If you have a story of how God is working in your life, please share that
with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment