Ephesians 3:17b-19: And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Smile Card

Today you have received a smile!  Some days, you just need one!  There are lots of things that make me smile.  I was taking pictures of my daughters and their friends this weekend and I noticed that as I was taking the pictures I was smiling uncontrollably!  Their little smiles were just beaming from ear to ear and I couldn't help but smile back.  Today at Walmart, we saw a man in a wheelchair.  He was slow, but when he saw my kids, he just lite up and smiled....this made me smile.  Smiles are contagious.  Smiles remind us of happy times and happy feelings.  Smiles are so uplifting and can change your whole attitude.  Have you ever been around someone who complains and you smile and they all of the sudden stop and smile back?  In Job 9:27 says:
If I say, ‘I will forget my complaint, I will change my expression, and smile,’
Forget your complaints.  Forget those saddening feelings.  Hand those feelings over to an almighty God that can take those frowns and turn them into smiles.  Keep this card to help you remember that a smile is contagious.  That a smile can change a persons whole day!  You were made with a beautiful face and smile.......Use it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment